UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:10:06 -0500
Monday, December 3, 2001 is the last day federal work study students may work for the Fall Semester.

Federal Work Study students may not work beyond the last day of classes.  The only departments generally eligible for an exception are Community Service areas. If you feel you should be considered for an exception, or if yours is a community service area and you know you want your students to work, please contact either myself or Jonathan Looney to request that exception.

Timesheets will be sent out during the week of December 3, PLEASE return them to me as quickly as possible. They must be returned to the Financial Aid Office no later than Wednesday, December 12.

If you have an Academic Service Scholarship student that needs a little more time to complete their 100 hours of service, let me know.

If you are losing your work study student at the end of this semester, e-mail me and let me know so I can post your open job in the spring job book.

Its been a great semester. I appreciate you supervisors working with your student assistants and helping them become better employees - and to feel more a part of our university community. Thanks!
Julia Cronin, CPS
Student Employment Coordinator
Chair - Employee Relations Committee
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Office of Student Financial Aid Dept #4805
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
(phone) 423-755-4677
(fax) 423-785-2292