SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2001

Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:26:14 -0800
--- Michael Levy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:09:18 -0800 Ed
>
> What is the chance the two are related... does your
> left wrist leak if
> you don't put your computer there?
> Any chance the computer is not allowing enough air
> pressure to get to
> the extreme wrist area to maintain a seal?
> Just what hit me as I read your report.....

It may have something to do with it. I also have very
deep grooves along the tendons in my wrist. I've tried
pushing the seals up as far as they'd go on my forearm
without any relief. It just bugs me that it only
happens on the left side. When I first got the suit,
4+ years ago it didn't leak at all. It has a lot of
dives on it since then.
This weekend I'm helping with a class, I'll try
putting the computer somewhere else, strap to my
gauges maybe. Assuming I get my suit back from the
shop.