SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2001

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:53:39 +0800
> > These are different times, my friends.
> >

> That's the usual excuse for curtailing freedom.  It's still as un-American
> as it's  was on 9/10/01.

The last person to spout that "un-American" claptrap was himself mercifully
relegated to what your President has since aptly named "history's unmarked
grave of discarded lies".

People who take it upon themselves to define what is American and what is
not are themselves committing probably the only act that actually IS
un-American!

McCarthy is obviously alive and well.

Bjorn