SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2001

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:17:25 +0800
If that's your definition of "savage", John, then I'll fight you any day :-)

You wrote:

> Ouch, that gratuitous swing at many peoples' deeply held
> convictions

It wasn't gratuitous, just a wild guess asto the background for the
question. As we saw in the next e-mail, I hit the bull's eye :-)

Prior to that, you wrote:

>  Now unless you're prepared to see another post (on this thread which
should die) ...

Truer words were never spoken. Already, we are at a point where the US
Constitution is being invoked to ensure people's right to carry firearms
onto an aircraft. This is becoming a study in absurdity. And all that
because of a pony bottle. Geez!

Bjorn