HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 5

From:
David T Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David T Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:34:02 -0800
Dear Mr. Taylor

1) Yes.

2) Yes, but don't want to do new work in COBOL on HP3K - we've almost migrated away from it.

3) Yes, already do, and
3.a) Would like to emulate Image on other platforms (aware of physical impediments)
3.b) Would like an ODBC Client for MPE.
3.c) Wish Oracle would resume support of their remote client for MPE (not suported since MPE ver 5.5)
3.d) Are aware that there are already a lot of solutions for read/write to those platforms.

-Dave D

[log in to unmask] on 10/31/2001 04:45:00 AM