HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:47:45 -0500
Since you changed your path by doing the second DBFIND for the mode 5 EOC
read, you will have to do another DBFIND to set the path/pointer for your
first "@" argument.

Another method would be to open the DB twice, and then you can toggle back
and forth from the 2 search methods (via the separate DBOPEN id's), and not
have to redo any DBFINDS.