HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 4

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:31:58 -0700
Hi All :)
   When we went from 5.5 to 6.5 pp 2 the biggest time factor was the
reboots... since our 928 takes 45+ minutes to boot... and our 979-200 (with
~6 gb of RAM)  takes 30+ minutes to boot  we saw some serious time there...
mixed with DDS3 tape speeds...

Art "hmmm.... reminds me time to check patch levels" Bahrs