HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Steve Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:16:00 -0600
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message news:<[log in to unmask]>...
> Hi All :)
>    Ok... an On Topic post...
>
>    Question: How does one run a VPlus Screen in batch??
>
>    I am sure that it is doable... ok... so maybe I am just hoping it is
> doable! hehehe
>
> Art "if it were easy the users would do it! hehe" Bahrs

Hi Art,

Beyond Y2K has a product called RAT/3000 (Regression Analysis Tools)
which has a VPLUS record and playback feature, and it also allows you
to play back these VPLUS scripts in batchmode from a job!!

You can also trace some VPLUS and MPE and IMAGE intrinsics with the
RAT product.
You can read about RAT/3000 on our website:

www.beyondy2k.org

The manual is downloadable online.

I would recommend you contact us for how to obtain this product. The
cost is
$3000 for the first CPU and $1000 for each additional license (1 per
CPU).

Steve Zink
Beyond Y2K, Inc.

(650) 592-3588