HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:12:53 -0500
I think weighing down the Special Forces personnel is unnecessary.  These
people are HIGHLY motivated and do not need to be reminded of anything.  I
would just let these professionals do their job and make sure they have
everything they need to perform their mission.

It is ironic the men who are now in harm's way are some of the same people
whose votes Algore and his cronies tried so hard (and any many cases,
succeeded) to cancel less than a year ago.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com