HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:45:03 -0700
The password is kept in an ascii file that is read by NMMGR at start up
time.  If this file is missing or empty then no password is required.  To
get rid of an existing password you can delete the file.  I just wish I
could remember the name of the file.  It resides in pub.sys and I believe it
starts with "N".  You might do a listf of [log in to unmask] to locate a file with 1
record in it.

Hope this helps.