HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 2

From:
Paul Taffel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Taffel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:18:19 -0700
Error -235 means, I think, that your base is enabled for Image logging, but
the Image log process is not running.  If you start logging and you have
the Online Backup product, the problem should go away.

If you haven't already done so, you should contact ORBiT tech support,
who may be able to offer other solutions.

Regards,

Paul Taffel
ORBiT Software