HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 2

From:
"Vivino, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vivino, David
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:45:47 -0400
We're using Sherlock Services for Hardware - 1-800-827-6804, and Beechglen
Development, Inc. for Software - 513-922-0509.  Both in Ohio.  They can also
recommend vendors closer to you if they do not service your area.  We've
been using Sherlock for quite some time and just signed up with Beechglen
last month.  Have been happy with both to this point.