HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:20:45 +0200
David, this description of yours pretty much looks like our product
StarFind, which does just that, complete with a nice web interface to
retrieve document afterwards.

If anyone is interested in more information about StarFind, private replies
are OK.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"