HP3000-L Archives

October 2001, Week 1

From:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:20:39 -0500
Mark,

I don't know specifically what resolved it but about 5 minutes after posting
this it all started working.  I hadn't touched the either the MPE system or
my workstation during that interval.  I've been wondering if something on my
pc (an NT workstation) needed to timeout, refresh or whatever.

In the past I'd noted that some of my Samba problems were resolved by just
walking away for several minutes.  I just forgot to try that tactic this
time! :)

Ah, the wonderful world of Micro$oft.  Sigh....

Carl