UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Connie Ratchford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Ratchford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:39:46 -0400
                     UNITED WAY RUMMAGE SALE

UTC is sponsoring it's 2nd Annual Rummage Sale with the proceeds going to the
United Way campaign. Folks, please go through your closets, attics,
basements, and garages this weekend and bring your treasures to Metro 150
Monday thru Friday from 11:00-1:00.  We will be accepting donations until
October 31.

Note:  If you plan to bring any heavy items please call me in advance of
delivery at #2250 so arrangements can be made for some of our strong men to
be available at Metro.

Remember, your donations are tax deductible.  We will provide a receipt at
the time of your donation for tax purposes.

We have decided to have the sale for one day instead of two.  Therefore,
the sale will be held on Friday, November 2 from 9:00 - 2:00 in the
Tennessee Room of the University Center.  Free parking will be provided in
the 5th Street Parking Garage for attendees of the sale.

Please help us make this worthy effort a success....Bring Us Your Treasures!

Thanks,
Connie Ratchford     #2250
Facilities Planning & Management