SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 07:02:24 +1000
On Saturday, October 06, 2001 12:07 AM, David Hale wrote:

> I picked up the tape from the video place yesterday,
> and the conversion was successful.

Hi, David!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  It really is a very
condensed version of the book, written by two of the 'charioteers', Warren
and Benson.  I've mentioned this before, but an equally good movie, is 'The
Silent Enemy', starring Lawrence harvey as "Buster" Crabb.  The version that
I have is a poor recording, but if you can't lay hands on it over there -
and if you're interested? - I'll see if I can get the actual video version
here and post it over to you.  :-)

Strike