SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:35:23 -0400
Crusty Russ wrote:

> Lee, would that include me?  I certainly count myself as one of Bob's
> friends.  Do you have a problem with that?

Russ, Strike has chosen to quote something out of context, chosen to leave
out the entire discussion that lead up to it and has violated netiquette by
posting private messages in public, clearly for no purpose other than to
attack someone who was not part of the discussion.  He has violated his own
stated standards of dislike for double standards by doing so.

I chose not to enter into a battle with you or anyone else because of his
misrepresentations.  I suggest you review his posts and mine over the last
few months and determine for yourself who is and who is not the enemy of
whom.

If you think there is reason to question whether you and I might be enemies,
I suggest the same process, but I believe you know the answer already.

Lee