SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:43:58 -0400
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 David Hale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Excellent! Everybody looks very happy.
>Can't we recapture that spirit somehow?

I've never lost it ;-)  I look back on the web pages many of us set up
loaded with pics from the CozNEDfest & remember it all like it was only
yesterday.  The only thing I want to forget about from that trip was the
dent to my credit card but I would not have missed that 1st International
NEDfest for quids... and plan to attend every other International NEDfest
as long as I'm breathing :-)

>Or does it just require a lot of alcohol?  :-)

Hiccup! Just a tad ... for medicinal purposes of course ;-)

>--- Huw Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> http://members.iinet.net.au/~manawa2/
>>
>> ...even features a pic of Viv in a dress!  ;-)

Ya cheeky bugger ;-))
Thanks for posting the link Huw .. just returned to the office from a union
stop work meeting so you saved me that job.
For those not in the know I did NOT post many fish pics on my site as
Crusty Russ and Bjorn did a great job on their sites so no need for me to
bore everyone with the same things.

But, to entertain everyone on our Cayman trip (as long as no one objects
from the CozNEDfest trip objects?) I was thinking of bringing along the
majority of my slides from the CozNEDfest trip so we could relive the fun
of that group meeting as, due to costs, I did not get many of those slides
scanned.

Of course I would not dare turn up without some packs of TIM TAMS so that
is one definite *must pack* item I will be lugging over from the other side
of the pond.
Viv