SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:37:41 -0400
Carl G. Heinzl wrote:

> Is anyone interested in a Light and Motion housing with a TR101
> Hi8 Video Camcorder.  I can include several batteries, charger,
> etc.  If so, please get in contact with me and we can discuss
> it.  I really don't use it anymore since I upgraded to full
> digital.

I'm not interested in your old equipment, but I'm interested in what you
bought to take its place.  I've been looking at digitial camcorders with
still capability for a while now and am no closer to knowing what I want
than I was when I started.  I don't have enough understanding to know what
is important and what is not and just as fast as I begin to get an idea, the
technology changes and I'm back to square 1.

Anyone who would like to provide information to the semi clueless, feel
free.

Lee