SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
welcome2kiev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:25:14 +0200
Greetings good listmembers,

this is my first post to you, I am writing from Kiev the capital of Ukraine,
I am very interested in this mailing list coz I would like know better about
the scuba diving thing.

I also would like to be useful to you so if you have anything to suggest
pls let me know.

are there any members from Ukraine?

do you want me put any information of you on my sites?

are there any proposals/services about scuba diving in Ukraine?

anyway I would like to be useful to this list & I'll do my best if you
need me.

from my side I am interested in all possible information about travel
field especialy travet to/in Ukraine this is why I would like know better
about the scuba diving in order to suggest it to travellers who visit
Ukraine coz I am a guide interpreter & I meet always forign travellers.

this was my first post so I'll be short I just invite you to exchange any
possible information ideas suggestions concerning scuba diving in Ukraine
& worldwide coz I meet ukrainians who want visit other countries & surely
among them there are those who love diving.

thanks in advance for any positive messages,

All the best,
Okasana
Travel assistant in Kiev/Ukraine
www.welcome2kiev.com