SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 22:24:54 -0400
Some of you may find this as interesting as I did.  The manual and updates
for the Inspiration Closed Circuit Rebreather is available at
http://www.drogon.net/inspiration/manual/ .  The manual, in two parts, with
an update is in pdf format.  I found it interesting.  Others may as well.

I also got a document from a correspondent that you may be interested in,
the 7th (1998) edition of The International System of Units by the Bureau
International des Poids et Mesures.  Basically, it's an attempt at
establishing international standards of measurement.  The version I have is,
as you would expect, in English.  I only have it as an attachable pdf file
which is 295k.  Don't ask for it if the time it will take to download
creates a problem.

Lee