HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 5

From:
Frank Alden Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Alden Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:11:54 -0400
I have avidly read this list for more years than I can remember,
and would not waste precious bandwidth unless I believed that
this announcement will benefit more than a few of you.

<plug>
HP Education is offering a new "mpe/ix 7.0 express 1 hands-on
workshop" course u1621s.  I will be teaching the first class at the
San Francisco (Mt. View) Education Center on October 24 through
October 26 - enrollment permitting. This class like many others is
in danger of being canceled because of low enrollment. If you are
interested in learning about the new A- and N-Class servers,
network configuration including samba and apache, HAFO and too
much more to cover in this e-mail PLEASE point your browser to:

http://www.hp.com/education/courses/u1621s.html

You can also register for this class at that site if you have a mind to.
</plug>

If you have any questions please direct them to me offline and I
shall try to answer them.

Take care,
frank
Frank Alden Smith           HP MPE/iX Certified Professional
Alden Research, Inc.            Instructor -- Consultant
3617 Ligon Road
Ellicott City MD  21042

Phone: (410) 750-2101
Fax:   (410) 750-2104

"All knowing is doing" -- Humberto Maturana (biologist and teacher)