HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:40:34 -0400
I don't think there's ever been a formal protocol for
small flags attached to automobile car antennas or for
the small hand-waving variety.  Most flag traditions
are derived from before the turn of the 20th century,
with the addition of the electric light allowing the
flag to be flown at night time.

But this sounds like something Wirt will say something
about shortly...

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors