HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

From:
Garvin Downes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garvin Downes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:05:23 -0500
Even after their day-to-day responsibilities are transferred to other officers, Gary and Judy have said they will assist with outstanding commitments and special projects, as needed.

“Gary and Judy will be missed very much.  We have felt like family over the years, and we expect the caring relationship that exists between all the employees and Gary and Judy to continue” said Drake Brown, VP for Sales and Marketing.