HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

From:
Bill Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:18:32 -0700
I have had a forwarded email from an Afghan (Afghani?) who has been here for
35 years. He had to remind me of a few things before we want to incinerate
the country.

First, the Soviets had already laid waste to the country. Second, the
Taliban are hated by much of the population but most of them are starving.
Only the Taliban and their supporters eat regularly. He compared the Taliban
to the Nazis and bin Laden to Hitler. He told of incidents where the Taliban
buried alive 1000s of widows, some of the 100s of thousands of widows who
survived the Soviet occupation.

The Taliban are still in a civil war. Hope we unite with their enemies.
After all, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...

What we can do to bin Laden to humiliate him? Well, have to say I listen to
Rush Limbaugh, which probably doesn't endear me to some of you, but he made
the point that when Pakistani guerrillas were harassing their railroad in
the early 1900s, the British
smeared pig fat on the tracks. Kept the Muslim guerrillas away...

Perhaps (those of us not Jewish or Muslim) could coat bin Laden in the
same... ;-)

Bill

<<<
. Just as a US citizen would find it inhumane to punish a murderer by
tieing his body to the back of a truck and dragging him around until
complete dismemberment has taken place, we must find those things which
bring his kind similar disgust, and then take those actions against him once
caught. Since I am Jewish, I well understand the hatred he has for the Jews
and the State of Israel. I think perhaps we ought tatoo a Star of David on
his chest, and let him go to jail with that, or worse yet be burried with
it. Perhaps feeding his dead body to sharks or some other nasty and
insulting action to depict to his people what our desire and resolve is with
respect to such dastardly people.