HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:47:56 -0500
The reason we in America don't all speak German and/or Japanese fluently can
be directly attributed to some of those past heroes that you callously refer
to as "War Mongers"...my .02 says those that go to fight this time are/will
be heroes too.  Now, go ahead and send another message...because someone
else gave their life/limb to insure that you would be able to.