HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
Jim Mc Coy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:33:52 -0400
Unfotunatly violent people only understand violence.
Except for a few minor strikes, we have done nothing but mostly appease Osama Bin Laden and other groups of terrorists.  This strategy never has and never will work.
If you want to know what works, look at the Libyan example.
We have not heard much from Qadaffi since the day we bombed the hell out of him.
Ignoring this attack will only invite more attacks, which will be more severe.
The way to deal with killers is to kill them.  That is Biblical.

jm