HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:26:11 -0400
But it's like the old story about someone finding shelter
under a tree during a rain who figures, "When the water
starts seeping through, I'll just go under another tree."
The problem is, all the trees will be just as waterlogged.

In this case, almost all the insurance companies follow
similiar policies.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors