HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 2

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:05:16 -0700
And almost all exclude acts of war.  I expect most or all of the
underwriters of policies will refuse payment (insurance companies are famous
for using any excuse), and will then be sued for benefits.  The argument
will be that no declaration of war was in existence.  The outcome remains to
be seen...