HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 1

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:59:25 -0500
I know a man in Dallas that has a good manufacturing system. He wants to
revive it on the HPe3000 and needs a good site for the initial testing.
Anyone have one in mind?

 Paul Edwards                     HP 3000 Certified Consultant
 Paul Edwards & Associates        Phone: (972) 242-6660
 1506 Estates Way                 Fax  : (972) 446-9022
 Carrollton TX 75006              Email: [log in to unmask]