HP3000-L Archives

September 2001, Week 1

From:
Pat Shugart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Shugart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:06:24 -0400
Jim,

/soapbox on/
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why got lost in the ratings race. Many (not all, thank God) journalists have devolved into talking heads, entertainers, and inflamers.

IMO, the goals of any good journalist are to: Inform and make you think. Simple, yet so hard...
/soapbox off/

My opinions, not my employers.

Pat Shugart

>>> Jim McCoy <[log in to unmask]> 09/06/01 03:18PM >>>
What ever happened to Who, What, Where, When, How and Why?
I guess it's no wonder you can't believe what is reported by the media most
of the time.

jm