UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Olivia Laney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olivia Laney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:43:34 -0400
We would like to invite Faculty and Staff to attend an information session
on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2001, in the Lookout Mountain room of the University
Center at 10AM.  Session should last approximately an hour.  Topics will
include current issues in disability compliance and how it effects the
university as a whole.  Also, we would like the opportunity to make each
department more familar with our office and the functions for which it serves.

If you would like more information or if you would like to schedule a more
one on one session for your office, department, or college, please contact me.

Libbi Laney
Administrative Secretary
Office for Students with Disabilities
College Access Program