UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ed Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:03:15 -0400
Faculty/staff,

It had come to my attention that my editing skills leave something to be
desired. Earlier today I sent a message as follows:

> current international situation:

> www.counseling.org - website of the American Counseling Association. Has

> a link dedicated to dealing with crisis, grief, etc.

> www.nasfa.org - similar link, but also has a good set of guidelines for

> leading class discussions. It is the website of an Int'l Student

> Educator/Administrator's Organization.

</color>Please note that the second web address is incorrect. The correct address
is <<www.nafsa.org>.

My apologies (unless you have an inherent interest in steel manufactoring),

Ed Smith