UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Claire McCullough <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire McCullough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:51:00 -0400
Found this quote which I thought was appropriate to the highly charged
emotional atmosphere regarding the tragedies on-going:

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then
their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to
destroy."  Christopher Dawson, Judgment of Nations (1942)

Claire McCullough