SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:04:20 -0400
On Sun, 9 Sep 2001 Robert Delfs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've just posted a small selection of photographs from Walindi (Kimbe
>Bay, New Britain) - the first part of our PNG trip last month.
>
>http://www.tabula-international.com/UW/PNG/KimbeINDX.html

Excellent results Frogfish :-)
I definitely need some tips from you now .. especially before the sinking
of the Perth wreck off Albany in November. My wide-angle efforts depress me
so I stick to medium & macro. Im blown away how good  the Walindi pics are
considering the sea conditions you encountered.
Wow! Cant wait to see your Milne Bay pics now :-)
Viv