SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2001

From:
Robert Delfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:17:57 +0800
Viv,

Thanks for "Part I" of the report.  Is Part II more on Madang, or
elsewhere?

While we were in Kimbe Bay, we heard about a local environmental
organization in Madang that sounds like it is doing some interesting
work regarding reef conservation.  I have the name written down
somewhere, but not immediately accessible.  But we were told it was
possible to track them down through  people at the Jais Aben Resort.
Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

I'm close to finishing scanning photos from our trip.  We had an
absolutely great trip.  Rob van der Loos says "Hi."

"Frogfish"  Robert Delfs

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:08:59 -0400, Krazy Kiwi wrote:

>Madang May 27 - June 1. Real purpose of this half ....

        [long-report snipped]..

Robert Delfs
Reply to:  <[log in to unmask]>
Tel:    +852 2812-6290  +852 9303-6397