SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2001

From:
Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:45:57 -0500
Hola Ed....

 Not sure I'd call it a wonder garment but it is much nicer than
anything that I've used to date.

You can check out their page for their version of the information.

http://www.weezle.demon.co.uk/wds/

I have had mine since DEMA last January and have dove it quite a
bit in the quarries and springs/caves. I bought the extreme plus
which is probably what you would want for your neck o' da woods. I
am getting a set of the extreme which is closer to what I really need
most of the year down here.

Not really sure what it's made of. It's similar to a thinsulate based
material. I have found that it wicks moisture away from the body
very well. It works better with nothing on underneath it. It also dries
super fast for those of us that have leaky suits.

I have a set of the 200G from DUI and the Weezle beats it hands
down.....

On 7 Sep 2001, at 7:16, Ed wrote:

> Hey Mike -
> Can you tell me more about this 'wonder undergarment'?
> I'm always interested in finding that careful balance
> of warmth & bulkiness. I am using a Zeagle
> undergarment now, I like it, but wouldn't mind hearing
> about something better.
> thanks,
> Ed
> I get to pick up my re-built drysuit tomorrow & going
> diving on Sunday...yippee! The water is suppose to be
> a balmy 50F (or 10C, I think, to the rest of you).

 Sheeit!  Dat's cold........... :-)

Mike Wallace
Wilson Lumber Company, Inc.
256.852.7411 x225