SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2001

From:
Angelo Pardinas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:07:37 +0800
       As soon as I sent that loooooong email I knew this would happen -
people would just skim through it or not read it at all  (I know 'coz I'm
guilty of doing it to long emails)   :-)  ...
     Well I wasn't asking for a medical opinion - I did write in my email
that I called up the Singapore Hyperbaric Centre (listed in the DAN card)
and talked to a doctor. I just wanted to hear the experiences of divers
here - how you guys coped up with 'slight' DCS-like symptoms ? If you guys
call up DAN at the slightest hint of a symptom (becoming too paranoid) or
if you guys wait for a few days (becoming too complacent) etc ....

- Angelo

                    Chuck
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    om>                   cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     Re: [SCUBA-SE] DCS experiences (less
                    SouthEast US          severe ones)
                    Scuba Diving
                    Travel list
                    <SCUBA-SE@RAVE
                    N.UTC.EDU>

                    14/09/01 06:28
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to SouthEast
                    US Scuba
                    Diving Travel
                    list

Call DAN.  This is not the place to get a medical opinion.  Not that you
wont get some but there are probably not a lot of qualified hyperbaric
doctors on the list.