HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 5

From:
Robert Browett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Browett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:05:16 -0700
Hello fellow Listers,

  I have a damn Finnish Programmer who will not use
any of our Editors (we have Editor, QEdit, QUAD, you
would have thought that would be enough but nooooooo),
and insists he wants to use a full screen editor
called SIMPSON 3000.

  I have never heard of this product, and wondered if
anyone else had.

  We have just installed a new N class box and I don't
really want my nice clean machine "infested" with crap
products, so any dirt you can dish on this product
would be greatly valued.

Best Regards

Bob Browett

Embattled HP3000 (not "e" to me) system manager

PS I looked on the Internet, and got thousands of hits
for Homer and Bart :)

=====
Best Regards

Bob