HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 4

From:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:15:35 -0600
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message news:<[log in to unmask]>...

Hi, Jim
Usually the switching power supply checks the power voltage from
secondary and if power_good signal is missing, It automatically shut
off DC switching circuit within short period time to prevent future
power damage. It sound like Moving one place to the another to make a
power_good signal to Ok? Perhaps, something wrong within the secondary
circuit, like overloading the circuit?

Memory from 21MX switching power supply. ;-)

BTW: Yellow:12V, Red:5V, Black-Return

Peter Chong
Sr. ERP Analyst VB/Oracle