HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 4

From:
Lou Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:21:48 -0700
My understanding is that when you buy a new box, next day hardware
maintenance is included for one year. Generally, most production sites
require better response than this so they pay the up charge fee to go from
next day to same day response. Obviously this up charge is less than a full
years contract. After the first year you're back to paying for the "full
meal deal."

Lou Cook
Northwest Textbook Depository