HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 4

From:
"Skelton, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skelton, John
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:23:43 -0700
Hi Mike,

Yes your netcontrol statement is correct, the override option disables
version checking. Sometimes when backing out an update you can get
mis-matched versions of the various parts of NS, which will generate an
error when starting ns services and stop the network from coming up, the
"overide" parameter lets your bring up the network despite the error.

John "Danger" Skelton