HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 4

From:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:00:45 -0700
Actually, these are items from the POSIX library. I would wager
that the application is using "shared libraries" and isn't directly
binding to the POSIX libraries.

I wrote a script as part of GNU that takes the POSIX "archive"
libraries and converts them to shared libraries. It is called
LIBS.hp3000. I've noticed that it has become part of the POSIX
install recently, so you should probably be able to find it
on your machine. If you can't find a local copy, you can pick
one up from http://jazz.external.hp.com/src/gnu/gnuframe.html
in GNUCORE.

Simply run that script as MANAGER.SYS and it should create
the missing libraries.