HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 2

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:48:13 +0200
To second Stan's statement about jobs in America (or elsewhere, as a matter
of fact), I have to say that here, we'd love to have a 4.5 % jobless rate,
layoffs or not layoffs. The OFFICIAL jobless rate in this country is closer
to 9 %, down from 12 % about 2 years ago.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Departement Systemes et Reseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"