HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:35:47 -0400
Yes but will we see that point of diminishing returns after the
6th month?

We saw this in 1990/1991 because the statistics were counted
from the unemployment claims.  Those whose unemployment went
longer than 6 months fell off the statistics, so the statistics
became skewed.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors

www.allegro.com/sieler