HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
Patrick Santucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Santucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:56:34 -0400

after Greg Stigers wrote:
>> I assume it would have come up on list if she will be speaking at HP
World this year.

My guess is, if she had to go to New York to speak when we were in
Philadelphia, she'd probably choose to speak to us in Chicago from Los
Angeles.  After all, that's where the media are... 8^>

Patrick (but it's just a guess...)
Patrick Santucci
HPe3000 Systems Administrator
Cornerstone Brands, Inc.