HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
"Schlosser, Robert J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schlosser, Robert J
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:52:44 -0500
Bill

        Your reply and another from Gavin Scott indicate that this
goes away in 6.5. I just upgraded to 6.5 and am seeing the commands
to display and change its state. The version of VOLUTIL is A.02.00,
and MPE/iX is 6.5 with PP2.

Thanks

Bob Schlosser