HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:26:22 -0400
Oh yeah, it was really 'self-explanatory' that in
order to use "TERMDSM" I had to find the "run"
command in "cstm".

Even list members couldn't point me in the
right direction until the fifth reply.  Replies
1 through 4 tried to tell me I had to have a
patch I neither wanted nor cared for.

No offense to those that wanted to help, but I
wanted to run it then, and not take the system
down for a patch.  All I wanted to know was
where it was in the menu.

cstm, yeah... easy... sure,  uh-huh.

P.S.  Is there a manual out for it yet?

Tracy Johnson