HP3000-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

From:
"Wayne R. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:42:00 EDT
Some questions:  What model printers are involved?  Both the working and
not-always-working ones.  Do you have configuration issues with these
printers?  Can you swap them around from DTC to DTC?  Can you for that
matter, swap around the DTCs?  Do you have a spare printer and/or DTC to
experiment with?

Are these identical model DTCs?  It could be a problem (?) if you are using
different port types say 3-pin vs 25-pin.

I am intending to do much the same thing with multiple MPE/iX systems in
order to share a large 256x printer.  This should work so I'd be interested
in what you discover.

Wayne Boyer
Cal-Logic