SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2001

From:
Steven Catron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:23:00 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Krazy Kiwi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 04:29
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] Bungeed alternates and a note to Viv

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 Steven Catron trolled with:
"Trolled"?  What?  Who, me?  Nooooo....

;-)

> >Oh, and Viv, isn't it customary for the snow to be on _top_ of the
> >beach instead _under_ it?  Especially in the dead of winter?

> I cant remember wot I writ ;-))  I was 'under' the influence ya honour..
> hiccup. Would water temperatures as cold as the Antarctic do in lieu of
> wotever I scribbled about snow?
'Tweren't you, Viv.  CNN just happened to run a small blurb on a ton of
cocaine found under a Perth beach while I was writing that post.  You just
happened to be the nearest Perthian - Perthite?  Perthon?  No, wait, that
soundth too much like a bad lithp  :-) - handy for a bit of gentle ribbing.

<snip of weird weather>
Speaking of weird weather, July is usually a time of drought conditions
here, but we've had a solid week of heavy thundershowers.  Quite unusual.

Ob scuba:  have you or anyone else reading this been up to the Cocos or
Christmas islands in the Indian ocean?  If so, how was it?  I understand
things may be getting a bit loud up there soon, especially around Christmas.

Regards,
Steven